Revimed Medical Inc. (Revimend) is committed to providing its visitors with a website which respects their privacy. This page summarizes the privacy policies and practices of Revimed with respect to its www.revitamedical.ca web site.
- Revimed does not automatically gather any information from you. Information is only obtained if you supply it to us.
- Information provided to Revimed is only used for the Revimed’s internal purposes including contacting you and answering you queries.
- Revimed uses software that receives and records the Internet protocol IP addresses. Revimed will not try to link these addresses with the identity of the individuals visiting its site except in cases of abuse of its site.
- Revimed does not use “cookies” to track our visitors.
- Visitor information is treated by Revimed as confidential information. Visitor information will not be disclosed to anyone without consent except as required by law, or in accordance with this privacy statement or as permitted pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“Pipeda”).
- Revimed will not sell the visitor information provided to it except in connection with the sale, merger or transfer of the Revimed’s business or in connection with a sale of its shares. We will not give or sell the confidential information to any third party marketer.
- Upon the request of any visitor who has provided information to Revimed and upon provision of identification satisfactory to Revimed identifying the requester as the person who supplied the information Revimed will supply a copy of the information on its files about that person to that person for verification and correction provided that the supply of such information does not and will not affect or reveal any information which is confidential to any other party and provided that the supply by Revimed of such information will not affect confidentiality with respect to which any matter Revimed is entitled to maintain as confidential pursuant to Pipeda.