We show you their different applications and how to practice Kegel exercises for men correctly.
Kegel exercises are used to exercise the pubococcygeus muscle:
- Firstly, sit on the edge of your bed or a chair, then separate your legs slightly while resting your hands on your knees.
- Lean the upper torso forward, keeping the spine straight.
- Now contract your pelvic floor muscles as much as you can, without feeling any pain. If you are unclear about what is meant by contracting the pelvic floor, it means making the same contraction as you do when you voluntarily stop your flow of urine.
- Hold the contraction for a few seconds.
- Relax the muscles.
To practice the Reverse Kegel exercises, all you need to do is:
- Relax the pubococcygeus muscle
- Lie on the floor with your legs apart
- Then, while you contract your pelvic floor, hold the contraction.
Another exercise that we recommend you to do, and which is very easy is, in the mornings when you urinate for the first time, stop the flow of urine for a few seconds and then continue urinating as normal until you finish.